Setup & Import demo content
2. “Activate” your uploaded child theme.
3. Once activated you should see a notification at the top of your screen prompting you to install x recommended plugins : One Click Demo Import & WooCommerce and depending on the child theme this can be more. Click the “Begin installing plugins” link to get started. (Woocommerce is already installed on my installation, so this only needs to be activated in the next steps.)
4. Check all recommended plugins, select “Bulk Install” and click on the “Apply” button.
5. As soon as all plugins are installed you should see a message like the screenshot below.
6. Click on the “Return to Required plugins installer“, check all plugins and select “Activate“, next click on the “Apply” button to activate all plugins at once.
As soon as all plugins are activated you should see a message like the screenshot below. Click on the “Return to dashboard” link to continue the installation.
7. Importing all demo content (Pages, Posts, Products, Projects, Media, Divi Library Layouts & Divi Theme Options).
Navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data. Click the “Import Demo Data” button at the bottom of your screen once.
Depending on your hosting provider this process may take several minutes to complete.
As soon as everything is imported you should see following screen
8. FINAL STEP! Navigate to “Divi > Theme builder” and hit the “Import” arrows icon.
Hit the “Import tab and select the “Divi-Theme-Builder-Templates.json” file located inside your child themes “/import” folder. (note for customers who bought this at Elegant Themes Marketplace, this file is located in the seperate ct-child-theme-name-import-json folder you have downloaded when placing your order)
As soon as all builder layouts are imported you must click the “Save changes” button.
All done ! You can browse your new website and have fun !