1. Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add new. Click “Upload theme” and select the et-interior-design.zip child theme, click on the “Install now” button.
2. “Activate” the ET-Interior Design child theme.
3. Once activated you should see a notification at the top of your screen prompting you to install 3 recommended plugin: One Click Demo Import, WooCommerce & WP-PageNavi. Click the “Begin installing plugins” link to get started.
4. Select all recommended plugins and select “Bulk Install“.
5. When all plugins are installed you should see a message like the screenshot below.
6. Click on the “Return to Required plugins installer” and “Activate” all plugins at once.
7. Last Step! Importing all demo content (Pages, Products, Media, Divi Layouts, Theme Options).
Navigate to Appearance > Import Demo Data. Click the “Import Demo Data” button once.
Depending on your hosting provider this process may take several minutes to complete.
All done ! You can browse your new website and have fun !